Tuesday 2 March 2010

Great inventions

Used the sling today properly out and about with Little Miss for the first time and it worked a treat. Went to quiet park to try it out as didn't want people staring but now have my confidence with it and am raring to go! Maybe I can start concentrating on being a better wife now for a bit! Wifedom and motherhood are both relatively new and demanding roles for me and I recognise the opportunity for growth and improvement in both areas.

Was s beautiful day today and I enjoyed breathing in some good, fresh air with my little girl. Let's hope there are many more good, sunny days to come. Roll on summer!




1 comment:

  1. Am glad you are feeling so positive. I find that wifedom often gets rather subsumed by motherhood. In fact, life seems to get subsumed by motherhood (you kind of forget the other parts of yourself including the part which was once madly in love with someone who is, amazingly, still there every day of your life)

    ReplyDelete