Tuesday 16 February 2010

New adventures

Went to a new rhythm time class today. Well, when I say new, I mean new to us. It was good. I sound impressed, I know, but I thought it was going to be a bit rubbish as when we turned up there was only a handful of people there but very soon after that it was jam packed. Best things about it were Amelie loved it, there were loads of little ones there and the people in general just seemed really nice, plus, big bonus, it's only about 20 minutes push away. I also found out there's another playgroup there I didn't know about so things going on in the area. Maybe it's the start of some new doors opening I didn't know about and I really think now Amelie is at the age where the more stuff we take her to, the more she'll benefit so bring it on!

1 comment:

  1. It also gets you out of the house meeting new people - Max and I went to tons of things - Gymborees, Kindermusik, swimming, baby massage - I am sure he enjoyed it most of the time but the benefits to me in terms of meeting people and not going stir crazy at home far outweighed that!

    ReplyDelete